Need an appointment?
Is this your first visit to our practice?
Then please bring your identity card, a list of medications you are taking if appropriate and the contact details of your general practitioner or treating physician.This will enable us to open your file.
To make a first appointment you can call on:
Then you can reserve an appointment in the following ways:
- By telephone on 03 830 26 16
- Click here to make your appointment online
- Click here to make an appointment on Saturday
- About the Online agenda that is solely for monitoring appointments only, Please call the practice for other appointments.
- E-mails No appointments are planned, this way we only provide you with information about the date and time of your appointment.
- Questions? questions about a treatment can also be asked by mail
- Not on your appointment? If you can not come to your dental visit, we ask you to inform us in time (at least 24 hours in advance). If you fail to do so, an expense allowance will be charged.